Monday, December 13, 2010

When Jax Attacks

I thought I'd try something new today and see if I could do anything with the video capabilities of my new HTC Desire.  Jax seems to go crazy at times - yesterday, his big thing was dragging the bedding (towels) out of his crate and death rolling them like a crocodile.  He spent about half an hour doing this, and every time I'd put them back in his crate he'd drag them out and start all over again.  


Maybe he just wanted to make sure that they were dead before sleeping on them :S

1 comment:

  1. hey the video was good. Our 2 do exactly the same...must be part of a dogs profile!
    We are constantly putting the bedding back.
    Don't envy you in all that COLD...we ahd it cold in UK but not as cold as that in recent years. Grandad remembers big drifts of snow as high as telephone wires way back in 1947 lol, but climates have changed somewhat.

    ReplyDelete