Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catching-up

I haven't posted for a while - the Christmas/New Year period was lost under a deluge of assignments, which aren't quite over now (1 to go).  Here's a quick update though:

Christmas roast!  The roast beef is ready to go in the oven!

I tried to "fit in" by making cornbread muffins - unfortunately I used too much baking powder and they were disgusting.  Oh well!

The veggies, ready to go in the oven.  Yes, it was just for the two of us :P

Christmas dinner - roast beef with potato, sweet potato, carrot, pumpkin, corn (not pictured) and Yorkshire Pudding!  It was seriously delicious.

I bought Stephen a balaclava for Christmas - no, we're not planning any bank robberies, it's just very cold on our faces when we're running.  He hasn't been game to wear it outside yet.

Post-Christmas photos:
Jax having a bath - he hates baths.  Hilarity ensures.

Jax cuddling the couch - I don't know why he does this.

My boys, chilling out, working.  

 It's a hard life.

No comments:

Post a Comment